Independent Audit and Performance Commission (IAPC)2) Description:
The IAPC shall have the following authority, functions, and duties:
(1) To review and provide comment to the Mayor and Council and the City Manager relating to the City's Annual Audit Plan.
(2) Upon direction from the Mayor and Council or the City Manager, provide independent appraisal of City programs, policies, and functions in order to help management perform more efficiently and effectively, and/or recommend that the Mayor and Council commission an independent firm to perform such an appraisal.
(3) Upon direction from the Mayor and Council or the City Manager, examine financial reports, various records, and procedures to determine compliance with applicable ordinances, regulations, policies and contractual provisions, and/or recommend that the Mayor and Council commission an independent firm to perform such an examination.
(4) Upon direction from the Mayor and Council or the City Manager, evaluate the City's internal control structure and recommend improvements that will help safeguard the City's assets.
(5) Perform other function upon express direction by the Mayor and Council.
3) Maximum Number of Members:
84) Meeting Location:
To be provided.5) Meeting Time:
Meets as required.6) Information Sheet:Datapage
For further information please contact the City Clerk's Office at (520) 791-4213.Datapages for the boards are provided in Adobe PDF format. You'll need the free Acrobat Reader to view the documents.
|Mr. Robert Clark||Member||Ward 5|
|Mr. David Cormier||Vice Chairperson||Ward 1|
|Mr. Mark Crum||Member||Ward 2|
|Mr. Michael McDonald||Chairperson||Ward 3|
|Mr. Peter McNellis||Member||Mayor|
|Mr. Kevin Oberg||Member||Ward 4|
|Ms. Jane Prior||Ex-Officio (Non-Voting)||Internal Audit Manager|
|Mr. William Tilden||Member||Ward 6|