Locations of Neighborhood Recycling Centers
There are 13 Neighborhood Recycling Centers located throughout Tucson. You can drop-off any materials accepted in the Blue Barrel Recycling Program to the site nearest you!
- Joaquin Murrieta Park, northwest corner of Club View Dr. & El Rio Dr.
- Mansfield Park, on 4th Ave., one block south of Grant Rd.
- Morris K. Udall Park, Tanque Verde Rd., 1/4 mile east of Sabino Canyon Rd.
- Miller-Golf Links Library, 9640 E. Golf Links Rd.
- Golf Links Sports Park, northwest corner of Craycroft Rd. and Golf Links Rd.
- Ward 5 Council Office, 4300 S. Park Ave.
- Kennedy Park, northwest of the library, west of Mission Rd., north of Ajo Way
- Patrick K. Hardesty Center, northwest corner of Alvernon Way & 22nd St.
- Los Reales Landfill, 5300 E. Los Reales Rd., southeast corner of Los Reales Rd. & Swan Rd.
- Booth-Fickett Magnet School, 7240 E. Calle Arturo, east of Kolb Rd.
- Jacobs Park, on Fairview Ave., south of Prince Rd.
- Tucson Convention Center, northwest corner of Cushing St. & Granada Ave. (Closed until further notice)
- Himmel Park, north parking lot, on 1st St. east of Tucson Blvd.