A. TRANSPORTATION: SUBMISSION OF GRANT APPLICATION FOR TRANSIT FUNDING FROM ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION FOR FISCAL YEAR 2000/2001
(1) Report from City Manager OCT16-00-593 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18738 relating to transportation; authorizing and approving submission of a grant application for transit funding from the Arizona Department of Transportation.
B. REAL PROPERTY: CONVEYANCE OF PORTIONS OF EAST DEER TRAIL RIGHT-OF-WAY TO DEVELOPER OF THE ARIZONA LA VICTORIA SUBDIVISION
(1) Report from City Manager OCT16-00-594 WIV
(2) Ordinance No. 9471 relating to real property; vacating and declaring portions of East Deer Trail Right-of-Way to be surplus; authorizing the conveyance of said surplus right-of-way to the developer of The Arizona La Victoria, Lots 132-170, Subdivision.
C. SURPLUS PROPERTY: DONATION OF FIRE EQUIPMENT TO THE AVRA VALLEY FIRE DISTRICT
(1) Report from City Manager OCT16-00-595 CITY-WIDE
D. COMMUNITY SERVICES: SUBMISSION OF THE PUBLIC HOUSING COMPREHENSIVE GRANT PROGRAM ANNUAL REPORT TO THE U. S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
(1) Report from City Manager OCT16-00-596 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18740 relating to community services; approving and authorizing submission to the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development the Public Housing Comprehensive Grant Program Annual Performance and Evaluation Report.
E. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONTRACTS: WITH VARIOUS PRIVATE ATTORNEYS FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION OF INDIGENT DEFENDANTS
(1) Report from City Manager OCT16-00-591 CITY-WIDE
(2)Resolution No. 18743 relating to professional services; approving and authorizing execution of contracts with ten private attorneys for legal representation of indigent defendants.
F. TUCSON CODE: IMPLEMENTING (CHAPTER 10) RELATING TO THE 2000-2001 POSITION COMPENSATION PLAN - FOR PUBLIC SAFETY COMMAND STAFF; DIRECTION REGARDING COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF CITY CLASSIFICATION AND COMPENSATION PLANS
(1) Report from City Manager OCT16-00-604 CITY-WIDE
(2) Ordinance No. 9475 relating to compensation plan; amending salary designations for classifications by modifying ranges, and amending salary schedules; implementing Tucson Code Section 10-31.
The City Manager recommends that staff be directed to undertake the necessary steps to accomplish a comprehensive analysis of the City’s classification and compensation plans and to return to Mayor and Council with recommendations for policy consideration and compensation plan adjustments by March 2001.
G. LIQUOR LICENSES
A liquor license application will automatically be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item by the Mayor and Council if either of the following occurs: A protest against a liquor license application has been received by the City Clerk; OR, A City staff report recommends denial of a liquor license application.
(1) Report from City Manager OCT16-00-592
(2) 310TH BOMB WING VETERANS HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION, Applicant: Alva W. Cross, 445 S. Alvernon Way, SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T106-00, WVI
(3) KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS; WEBER ASSEMBLY #2152, Applicant: Robert J. Palomino, 1800 N. Camino Pio Decimo, SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T107-00, WII
(4) TUCSON FIREFIGHTERS ASSOCIATION LOCAL 479 CHILI COOK-OFF, Applicant: Anthony O. Gonzales, 300 N. Stone Ave., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T109-00, WVI
(5) AMERISUITES, Applicant: Sheryl K. Crowther, 6885 S. Tucson Blvd., PERSON TRANSFER, Series 6, City No. 105-00, WV
(6) CHUY’S MESQUITE BROILER, Applicant: Christopher M. Evenson, 6310 E. Tanque Verde Rd., NEW LICENSE, Series 12, City No. 106-00, WII
(7) SALPOINTE CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, Applicant: Cynthia A. Rable, 1545 E. Cooper St., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T118-00, WIII
(8) KICKSTART GRILL, Applicant: John W. Fahlberg, 8987 E. Tanque Verde Rd., TEMPORARY EXTENSION OF PREMISES, City No. EP46-00, WII
(9) TUCSON MEXICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC., Applicant: Armando G. Garcia, 63 W. Congress St., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T113-00, WVI (CONTINUED FROM THE MEETING OF OCTOBER 9, 2000)
(10) EL HERRADERO CARNICERIA #2, Applicant: Guilibaido-Murrieta Amaya, 5434 S. 12th Ave., NEW LICENSE, Series 10, City No. 100-00, WV (CONTINUED FROM THE MEETING OF OCTOBER 9, 2000)
(11) ASADERO LOS AMIGOS, Applicant: Jerre D. Malone, 4820 S. 6th Ave., NEW LICENSE, Series 12, City No. 096-00, WV (CONTINUED FROM THE MEETING OF OCTOBER 9, 2000)