A. INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT: WITH PIMA COUNTY FOR ANIMAL CONTROL SERVICES
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-714 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18785 relating to intergovernmental agreements; authorizing and approving execution of an intergovernmental agreement with Pima County for animal control services.
B. ASSURANCE AGREEMENT: LA VILLA AT PANTANO SUBDIVISION, LOTS 1 THROUGH 37 AND COMMON AREAS "A" AND "B" (S00-007)
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-713 WII
(2) Resolution No. 18784 relating to planning: Authorizing the Mayor to execute an Assurance Agreement securing the completion of improvements required in connection with the approval of a final plat for the La Villa at Pantano Subdivision, Lots 1 to 37 and Common Areas "A" and "B".
C. FINAL PLAT: (S00-007) LA VILLA AT PANTANO, LOTS 1 THROUGH 37 AND COMMON AREAS "A" AND "B" (A RESIDENTIAL CLUSTER PROJECT)
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-715 WII
(2) The City Manager recommends that, after the approval of the assurance agreement, the Mayor and Council approve the final plat as presented. The applicant is advised that building/occupancy permits are subject to the availability of water/sewer capacity at the time of actual application.
D. INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT AMENDMENT: WITH THE PIMA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT AND THE PIMA COUNTY CONSOLIDATED JUSTICE COURTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ARRAIGNMENTS AND INITIAL APPEARANCES
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-711 CITY-WIDE
- Resolution No. 18786 relating to intergovernmental agreements; approving and authorizing an amendment to intergovernmental agreement for the provision of arraignments and initial appearances.
E. ANNEXATION: IMATION ANNEXATION DISTRICT
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-716 WIV
(2) Ordinance No. 9474 relating to annexation; extending and increasing the corporate limits of the City of Tucson, Pima County, Arizona pursuant to the provisions of Title 9, Chapter 4, Arizona Revised Statutes, by annexing thereto certain portions of Sections 27 and 28, T. 15 S., R. 15 E., G.&S.R.B.&M., Pima County, Arizona, more particularly described in the body of this ordinance.
F. WATER SERVICE AGREEMENT AMENDMENT: WITH TUCSON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR THE DELIVERY OF POTABLE AND RECLAIMED WATER
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-718 CITY-WIDE & OUTSIDE CITY
(2) Resolution No. 18787 relating to water; authorizing the execution of amendments to a Water Service Agreement between the City of Tucson and the Tucson Unified School District for the delivery of potable and reclaimed water.
G. ENVIRONMENTAL ACCESS AGREEMENT: WITH ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY FOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE OF MONITOR WELLS ON CITY OWNED PROPERTY IDENTIFIED AS THE PARK-EUCLID SITE
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-721 WV
(2) Ordinance No. 9493 relating to real property; authorizing and approving the execution of an Environmental Access Agreement with the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality for the construction and maintenance of monitor wells on certain portions of City owned real property.
H. ZONING: (C9-94-18) SOUTHWEST VALUE PARTNERS - TUCSON BOULEVARD, SHORT-TERM TIME EXTENSION AND ORDINANCE ADOPTION
(1) Report from City Manager DEC4-00-722 WV
(2) Ordinance No. 9494 relating to zoning: Amending Ordinance 8561, time extension for completion of conditions in Case C9-94-18, Southwest Value Partners - Tucson Boulevard, R-1 to PI and I-1 (Ward 5); and declaring an emergency.
This item is submitted for consideration as a consent agenda item to adopt a short-term time extension for this case from December 5, 2000 to January 22, 2001. On August 7, 2000, Mayor and Council continued this case for 120 days and remanded the case back to the Zoning Examiner. On October 26, 2000, the Zoning Examiner heard testimony and continued the public hearing to December 14, 2000 resulting in a projected Mayor and Council Agenda date of January 22, 2001.
The City Manager recommends Mayor and Council grant a time extension in rezoning case C9-94-18 Southwest Value Partners - Tucson Boulevard, to January 22, 2001, and adopt the ordinance presented.