Development Standard Renumbering
To be consistent with existing Land Use Code references to the Development Standards for overlay zones, several of the Development Standards need to be renumbered. There will be no changes to the content of the Development Standards. The changes are as follows:
- DS 2-12 Hillside Development Zone and DS 9-04 Hillside Development Site Improvement will be combined and renumbered DS 9-01
- DS 2-13 Floodplain, Wash and Environmental Resource Zone will be renumbered DS 9-06.
- DS 9-02 Historic Preservation Zone and DS 9-03 Historic Districts, Sites and Structures will be combined and renumbered DS 9-08.
- DS 9-05 Rio Nuevo and Downtown will be renumbered DS 9-10. Note: DS 9-05 Sound Attenuation will not be renumbered.
- DS 9-06 Landscape Plant Materials will be renumbered DS 2-16.
For a graphic representation of the above changes please see the Renumbered Development Standard Cross-Reference Table.
If you would like to review the renumbered Development Standards, they are available at the links below.
DS 2-16 Landscape Plant Materials
DS 9-01 Hillside Development Zone
DS 9-06 Floodplain, Wash and Enviornmental Resource Zone
DS 9-08 Historic Preservation Zone
DS 9-10 Rio Nuevo and Downtown
If you have any questions or would like addition information, please contact Glenn Moyer at 837-4954 or via e-mail at Glenn.Moyer@tucsonaz.gov.