Project #139 - 10th Avenue Container Maintenance Master Plan
- 10th Avenue Container Maintenance Facility
- In Planning
- Total Estimated Project Cost
- Expenditures to Date Through 4/30/2015
- Estimated date of completion as of 8/1/2015
- Project Contact
- Jeff Simon
- The Environmental Services Container Maintenance Facility on 10th Ave. has been operating beyond it's original intended design life-span. As a result several problematic conditions exist which impede operation; ranging from maxed out utility support for operation, to heavily a deteriorated facility. In addition, the storm water management of the area is under designed, adversely affecting the site by flooding. The current design under development will replace failing and inadequate utilities needed to support operation and house them under more durable and effectively laid out shops. Included in this redevelopment effort is the demolition of the Refuse Transfer Station, which is currently a safety liability and nuisance for debris.
- Additional Info
- City of Tucson
- Last Update
Project #139 - Status
|11-May-15||Review of Professional Design Consultant services. Simultaneously the initial planning stages for Neighborhood Outreach have begun. Design and planning for the relocation of a multi-department communication tower is progressing.
|10-Apr-15||Design RFP is in development for Professional Design Consultant services. Simultaneously the initial planning stages for Neighborhood Outreach have begun.
|11-Mar-15||A Design RFP is in development for Professional Design Consultant services.
|13-Feb-15||Construction cost estimates are being redeveloped based upon Master Plan design changes aimed at consolidating site operation and administrative functions, as well as overall site surface area to be improved for material storage. Bids for budgeting the demolition of the Refuse Transfer Station and relocation of the on-site Communication Tower are being finalized.
Project #139 - Pictures
|There are no pictures to display|
Project #139 - Attachments
|There are no attachments to display|