Construction Plan B-188
|Plan Type||B - Official Maps|
Territory Annexed to original Townsite, map showing original boundary and all additions with dates and descriptions January 15, 1929, Note: See new Electronic Map, plus see MapGuide Site for Annexation Index. Image pages 2, 3, & 4 are scanned images of Ordinance No. 202, Passed and adopted by Mayor and Common Council on August 7, 1905.
|Documents||Open Fullscreen or Click on a filename to view the document|