Small Business Assistance Line
The Small Business Assistance Line 837-4100 is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Assistance is available in both English and Spanish.
Who should call?
- Individuals who would like to start a new Small Business in Tucson
- Current Small Business owners who are looking to expand in Tucson
- Small Business owners who are relocating a business to Tucson
- Current Small Business owners in Tucson who have questions or concerns with changes in City requirements or processes
Staff from the City Manager's Office of Economic Initiatives works individually with callers to:
- Address questions and determine their needs
- Inform and guide them through City processes for licensing, planning, and permitting
- Connect them with City staff and resources to provide solutions
- Refer and connect them to additional business resources available at the local, state, and federal levels.