We are adhering to the current Pima County Health Department and Centers for Disease Control guidelines and no special event permits are being issued at this time. The City of Tucson Special Event Review Committee is utilizing these guidelines as our primary criteria.
We are accepting applications for events, and they will be processed in the order in which they are received. However, uncertainty around mitigation of the coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission in our area makes it nearly impossible to predict when the restrictions will be such that it will be safe to move forward with the issuance of permits.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to working with you in the future.
Tucson is home to many great special events. Whether it's the Tucson Rodeo Parade, 4th Avenue Street Fair, St. Patrick's Day celebration, El Tour de Tucson, or The All Souls Procession, Tucson has something for all!
Video provided courtesy of FeatsAZ
- Application (Download and "Save as" before entering information)
Parks & Recreation 520-791-4873
Tucson Fire Department 520-791-4502
Street Closures (TDOT) 520-791-5100
Sun Link Streetcar 520-791-3333
- Special Event Liquor License (City of Tucson and State of Arizona) 520-791-4213
- Extension of Premises (COT) 520-791-4213
- Special Event Liquor License Planning Guide (State of Arizona) 602-542-5141
- Arizona Revised Statutes 13-3729
- Federal Code of Regulations Title 14, part 107
- FAA News Summary of Small Unmanned Aircraft Rule (Part 107)
- Off-Duty Police - (Tucson Police Department) 520-791-4855
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Business License - 520-791-4566
- Selling or Giving Food Away (Pima County Health Department) 520-724-7770
- Tucson Noise Ordinance
- Trash & Recycling (COT) 520-791-3171
- Festivals & Events Association of Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Visit Tucson Community Events Calendar