Commercial Trash Collection Services
Warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in DatabaseConnection->__construct() (line 335 of /var/www/drupal/includes/database/database.inc).
Environmental & General Services (EGSD) provides the following services to businesses and other commercial locations within the City of Tucson:
- Frontload Trash Service: the most frequently requested service. Frontload trash containers are available in sizes ranging from 3 to 8 cubic yards with collection service available up to six days a week.
- Frontload Compactor Service: a good solution for many apartment communities and other businesses. Compactor service is available with stationary 2, 4, 6, or 8-yard frontload containers.
- Roll-off Compactor Service: a good solution for many apartment communities and other businesses with high volume of trash and recycling. Roll-off compactor service is available with 20- to 40-yard roll-off containers.
- Recycling Collection Service: service is available in 3, 4, 6, or 8-yard containers. EGSD offers recycling service at a reduced cost to our garbage collection customers. By adding recycling to their services, EGSD customers can often see a savings in their waste disposal collection costs. Commingled recycling is available for a large variety of materials.
- Scheduled and Temporary Open-Top Container Roll-Off Services: can be requested for a regularly scheduled collection or for temporary service for clean-ups and construction needs. (Container Information & Guidelines)
- Automated Plastic Container (APC): available for small businesses with weekly collection from either 90-gallon or 300-gallon containers.
- Special Event Rental and Collection: a Service Representative will be happy to discuss the garbage and recycling needs for your event.