U.S. The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS and related technologies is welcome.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
• NEW MEETING TIME •
Next Meeting: Tuesday, February 18, 10:00 a.m.
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
See the list below for all the end-of-year GIS events to attend.
Regular meetings will begin again in February 2020.
- Pima County GIS Fair: Friday, November 8, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Esri GeoDev Meetup: Tuesday, November 12, 5:30 p.m.
- GIS Day at UArizona: Wednesday, November 13, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- GIS Co-op Holiday Social: TBA (December)
- UArizona MS-GIST Kick Off and Reunion: Friday, January 17, 2020, 4-7:00 p.m.
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to email@example.com with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org