With the summer's extreme heat, the City of Tucson has six cooling center locations, one in each Ward. The centers are open daily from noon-4 p.m.
- Donna Liggins Center, 2160 N. 6th Ave., Tucson, AZ 85705
- El Pueblo Center, 101 W. Irvington Road, Tucson, AZ 85714
- El Rio Center, 1390 W. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85745
- Morris K. Udall Center, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85715
- Randolph Center, 200 S. Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711
- William M. Clements Center, 8155 E. Poinciana Drive, Tucson, AZ 85730
Additionally, the Tucson Pima Collaboration to End Homelessness (TPCH) has compiled a list of additional cooling stations and locations (see links below) for water and supplies.