Get ready for holiday magic, twinkling lights, hot chocolate, and family fun at Reid Park Zoo!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Zoo Lights: Holiday Magic, presented by Tucson Electric Power!
Enjoy 1 million twinkling lights that will illuminate the Zoo grounds, complete with sounds of the season.
Zoo Lights is open from Dec 5-23, with encore nights Dec. 26-30.
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy:
- Falling snow in the winter wonderland
- Pictures with Santa (Dec. 5-23)
- Live music
- S’mores, sweet treats, and hot chocolate (with or without spirits!)
- More than a million twinkling lights and lighted animals displays
Price (your ticket purchase helps save wild animals and wild places):
- $10 for Adults
- $6 for Children (2-14)
- Children 1-year-old or younger are free
- Members get $3 off admission
(Not a member yet? Join today!)
Members-only Night – Dec. 4: $4 for adults, $2 for children
- Zoo Lights is a family-friendly event.
- Carousel rides will be available for an additional fee.
- Food from Taste Catering will be available throughout the Zoo for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Animals will have access to heated habitats behind-the-scenes for this event and will likely choose to be off habitat.