5085 S. Cherry Ave. • Tucson AZ 85706
for weight room use only, by reservation only (news release).
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
Center Supervisor: Mike Davis - TPRD-Cherry@tucsonaz.gov
The Cherry Avenue Center is located in Cherry Avenue Park.
|Center Passes||Teen Programs|
|Senior Activity Card||Senior Programs|
|Board game||Basketball court (full)|
|Cable TV||BBQ grill|
|Kitchen (not for public use)||Covered playground|
|Pool, foosball, and table tennis tables||Picnic tables|
|Public access computer||Walking track|
- Universal and Restricted Passes available for purchase at any recreation center
- A Discount Program is available for passes
- All participants must take a certification class prior to using weight equipment. Dates/times vary by center.
- Ages 50 and older
- Required to participate in senior programs, services, and activities
- Senior activity planning meeting first Monday of the month
- Includes activities, field trips, special events, and more
- See the Senior Programs page for more information
- Activities include: game day, Bunco, mall walk, and field trips offered monthly
- Participants must complete an orientation class before using fitness room equipment
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult when taking an orientation class
- Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult who has completed an orientation class
- Orientation classes offered on a walk-in basis
- Ages 7 and older (unless accompanied by a parent or adult)
- Includes billiards, fooseball, table tennis, and public computers
- Equipment check out available (basketballs, footballs, soccerballs, etc.)
- Daily fee or center use pass fees apply