2900 N. Craycroft Road • Tucson AZ 85712
Fort Lowell Pool is: OPEN
Extended Season Facility (April to November)
Fort Lowell Pool is located in Fort Lowell Park.
|Pool Hours||Aquatics Programs|
|Activities, Amenities, and Programs||Aquatics Rates and Fees|
|Pool Rules||Learn to Swim|
The Fort Lowell Pool features a diving bay with 1- and 3-meter diving boards, lap lanes in the 25-yard area and separate wading pool. Pool depth in the 50-meter pool ranges from 3.5-12 feet.
Pool Use Guidelines
- There will be no fees or passes collected.
- All pool attendees must wear face coverings when they are on the desk or other areas outside the water. It is not advised to wear a mask in the water.
- Swimmers are required to stay 6 feet apart from anyone who is not living in their household.
- Bring your own drinking water, towel, and any equipment such as noodles or kickboards. No equipment will be provided.
- Restrooms, sinks, and deck equipment will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- No locker room facilities will be available. Come dressed to swim. A rinse-off station will be available on deck for those who wish to rinse off.
- If a patron is not able to follow these requirements, they may be asked to leave.
We strongly advise:
- Users maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from anyone they do not live with
- Stay home if feeling sick
- Follow all other CDC guidelines to keep safe.
Every person in the City of Tucson over the age of 5 is required to cover their nose and mouth with a face covering when in a public setting where continuous physical distancing is difficult or impossible. Masks are not required while swimming.
Adult Lap Swim
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12 noon-4 p.m.
|Adult Lap Swim||Combination Pool (7 lanes)||Competitive Swim Team|
|Recreational Swim||Diving Bay (1- and 3-meter diving boards)||Synchronized Swim Team|
|Family Swim (summer)||Wading Pool||Swim Lessons|
- Pool rules are posted at each pool site
- Pool rules may be tailored to each site according to the amenities available (e.g. slides, diving boards, wading and recreational areas)
- Pool rules are enforced by staff at all times
- Babies and children who are not toilet trained are required to wear tight-fitting, waterproof pants