200 S. Alvernon Way • Tucson AZ 85711
Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
for Senior activities
Tuesday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Supervisor: Marci Gregg - TPRD-Randolph@tucsonaz.gov
The Randolph Center is located in Randolph Park.
|Amenities||Weight Room||Youth & Teen Programs|
|Center Use Rates||Gym Schedule||Adult Programs|
|Handball Courts||Skate Park||Senior Programs|
|Aerobic room||Outdoor multi-use walking track|
|Auditorium||Outdoor special events grass area|
|Craft room||Handball Courts|
|Dance room||Skate park|
|Double-court gym (basketball/volleyball)|
|Photo darkroom lab & classroom|
Weight Room Orientation
- Weight Room Orientation Video - A release form must be completed at the recreation center acknowledging that you have watched the video.
- Monday, 6:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 1:30 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. (Sign-up begins 15 minutes in advance; space is limited).
- Parent/Guardian approval is required for all participants ages 14-17.
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by a parent/designated adult when taking an Orientation class.
- Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by a designated adult, who has completed an Orientation class, at all times while using Fitness Room equipment.
SchoolzOut Camp (Ages 5-11)
This program is for youth 5-11 years old, (Kindergarten through 5th grade only) during out of school time (Fall, Holiday and Spring Break). Activities are supervised, engaging and fun. Includes games, sports, social interaction, dance, art projects and nutrition-based learning activities. Contact Center staff or see the Youth Programs page for more information.
Inclusion SchoolzOut Camp (Ages 5-11)
This program is for youth 5-11 years old with learning or developmental disabilities who are ready for inclusion. (Fall, Holiday and Spring Break). Must have self-help skills, want to participate in activities and display successful inclusion. Call 837-8060 for more information and to be pre-approved.
KIDCO After-school Recreation Program (Ages 5-11)
An after-school program for ages 5-11 years (5-year-olds must be currently enrolled in Kindergarten). Games, arts and crafts, sports, nutrition, music, reading time, dance and lots of fun. Offered Monday-Friday from school dismissal-6pm. Call
Participants will be registered for the entire school year at initial registration.
Protective equipment strongly encouraged.
Same as the recreation center hours
Four handball courts are open for free public use.
Badminton, pickleball , basketball, and volleyball
Memberships or daily fees are required for access.
Monday and Wednesday: 6:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Wednesday: 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Saturday: 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Golden Age Club #1 - Age 50+
Tuesday:10 a.m.-2 p.m.
200 S. Alvernon Way- Building #2 Auditorium
- Monthly Bingo