|KIDCO Programs||Find a KIDCO Location (map)||SchoolzOut Program|
School's Out Fall/Winter/Spring Program
Tucson Parks and Recreation will be offering School's Out camps at multiple sites throughout Tucson for children ages 5-11, or In-Betweener's Club for ages 12-14 during school breaks. The program at the William M. Clements Center will run during the Vail School District's breaks. Camp hours are 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Activities include games, sports, social interaction, dance, art projects, and nutrition-based learning activities.
School's Out Day Camp
Tucson Parks and Recreation is offering a free program, "School's Out Day Camp," for Tucson Unified School District (TUSD) students on the district's Professional Development Days. Camp will be from 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. for children ages 5-11 years old who are enrolled at a TUSD school. Activities are supervised, engaging, and fun. The camp includes games, sports, social interaction, dance, art projects, and nutrition-based learning activities.
KIDCO Summer Program
Tucson Parks and Recreation's Summer KIDCO 2022 is at 16 locations in Centers and Tucson Unified and Amphitheater school districts. Programming is available Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (excluding City holidays). The Discount Program is available to city residents who qualify. Any discounts must be applied prior to registration.
Programming is available from the time of dismissal until 6 p.m. on all in-person learning days (excluding City holidays). Registration on EZEEreg.com. The Discount Program is available to city residents who qualify. Those who are interested can call that same number to schedule an appointment to apply. Any discounts must be applied prior to registrationAfterschool KIDCO.
- A safe, comfortable place for children to be after school and during the summer.
- An opportunity for kids to express themselves through various art forms, sports, and special events.
- A place to practice physical fitness, experience healthy alternatives and learn respect for the body.
- An environment that helps encourage listening and caring and where positive values are reinforced.
- An opportunity to develop varied interests, practice recreational skills, and experience positive use of leisure time.
- A time for friendships and socializing.
For more information about the KIDCO program, contact 520-791-5912.