Tucson Parks and Recreation has a variety of leisure classes and opportunities for your personal interests. Pottery, health and fitness, motor development for children, walking, swimming, and a wide selection of indoor and outdoor recreation activities are available for Tucsonans of all ages and abilities.
- Register for classes and activities online at EZEEreg.com. Contact Registration Services (520-791-4877) to set up or update your account.
- Register for classes and activities by using the mail-in registration form
- Register for classes and activities in person at the Lorena Yanez Jones Class Registration Building
(920 S. Randolph Way).
Guidelines for Indoor Leisure Classes
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times if not vaccinated
- Rooms will be used that allow more than 6 ft. distance between participants
- Class size will be limited to accommodate physical distancing
- Where feasible, and when the activity is independent-based, partitions will be used to ensure separation between participants
- Sanitation protocols will be put in place to ensure all high-contact areas will be cleaned prior to and after use
- Advising all participants to stay home if they feel sick
- Only registered participants allowed in the facility (with the exception of a parent of a youth participant)
|EZEEreg.com (Online Registration)||Senior Programs (ages 50+)|
|Teen Programs (ages 12-17)|
|Leisure Classes||Youth Programs (ages 5-11)|
|Discount Program||Therapeutic Programs|