♦ Updates ♦
Beginning Tuesday, March 9, the City is accepting reservations for sports fields and small- and medium-sized ramadas, however amusement equipment (e.g. jumping castles) will not be allowed with ramada reservations and all ramada reservations are restricted to a maximum of 10 attendees per ramada. All large ramadas will remain closed. Sports field reservations must follow all Pima County Guidelines. For more information on the Pima County Guidelines for using facilities can on the Back to Business webpage under “Operating Guidance for Businesses and Events During the Pandemic.”
- Some ramadas are equipped with electricity, picnic tables, grills, nearby playground equipment, restrooms, and other amenities.
- View detailed information including availability and amenities.
- Power is not guaranteed.
- Picnic tables are available, but we cannot guarantee their placement at specific ramadas.
- Open-pit fires are prohibited.
Three Ways to Make a Reservation
- Online at EZeereg.com
- Call 520-791-4873, option 3
- In person at Administration, 900 S. Randolph Way
- Ramadas are reserved for the full day (8 a.m.-7 p.m.).
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance.
- Beer permits may be reserved online, by phone, or in person.
- Amusement equipment permits may only be made by phone or in person.
- When you make your reservation you will be asked the type of event (picnic, family reunion, special event, tournament) and number of attendees.
- If your activity is open to the public, you may be required to obtain liability insurance.
- For parties of more than 200 people, a letter describing your event is required.
- Always have your reservation permit with you during your event.
- You agree to the terms and conditions in the Facility Use Waiver.
- Amplified music must be approved.
- Full day ramada reservation is $25 for City residents and $30 for non-City residents.
- Beer permits are $25 for City residents and $30 for non-City residents.
- Proof of address will be required to confirm you are City of Tucson resident.
- Payment is due at upon booking.
- Your reservation will automatically be cancelled if full payment is not received by the due date.
- Payment types: Cash, credit/debit cards, or checks/money orders (payable to the City of Tucson)
- Permit must include City approved vendor's name
- Approved list of vendors
- Amusement Equipment Vendors must follow these City guidelines
- Kiddie trains and pony rides are not permitted in Reid Park
- Personally owned inflatables/amusement equipment are not permitted
- If you are a vendor and wish to be added to the approved provider list, contact Administration at 520-791-4873, option 3 for details.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Call 520-791-4873, option 3.
- Requests must be received at least one (1) business day prior to the reservation.
- If your event is rained out, requests must be recieved within five (5) working days after event to receive credit for the rainout and/or to reschedule your event.
- To receive a refund for beer permits, the actual permit must be returned to Tucson Parks and Recreation Administration prior to the event.
- No refunds will be issued after the reservation date.
- Consumption of beer or wine in a City park requires a permit issued to the responsible party for the event.
- Permits can be obtained online with a ramada reservation or in person at recreation centers or the Administration Office, 900 S. Randolph Way.
- Beer/wine permit holders must follow these City guidelines
- Beer/wine permit fees
Vendor Permit Information
Tucson Parks and Recreation offers three types of vendor permits, Quarterly, Special Events and Daily.
Ice Cream Vendor Permits are in a Lottery System.
- Lottery is held at Tucson Parks and Recreation Administration (900 S. Randolph Way) for more information contact (520) 791-4873, Ext. 5.
- Vendor permits are issued on two month basis.
Special Event and Daily Vendor Permit Information
- Special event permits are issued for a specific park in conjunction with a special event
- Daily fees are required for the duration of the event
- Must be approved by Administration.
- Music must be kept at a reasonable level to avoid disturbance to other park users and nearby residents.
- All music must conclude by sundown (6 p.m. in McCormick and Reid parks) unless otherwise approved in writing by the director.
- Park hours must be observed as posted.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in loss of amplified music privileges.
Party, Wedding, and Meeting Space
- A variety of ramadas and special places are available to accomodate large group gatherings.
- Meeting/conference rooms of varying size, many with kitchen facilities, are available to accommodate indoor wedding receptions and parties. Reservations are made by calling the centers directly.
- Golf course clubhouses are available for celebrations. These facilities offer full-service catering and refreshments.
- For more information call 520-791-4873, option 3.
Ballfield and Court Reservations
- A variety of ballfields and courts are available for reservation. Some may be lighted for evening use.
- View detailed information on our courts and baseball, softball, multi-purpose, and soccer fields.
- Reserve with Sports Unit at 520-791-4870.
- Rates and Fees vary by facility.
- If an activity is open to the public, proof of liability insurance may be required.