|Rain Out Hotline||City Softball League|
|Sports Field Use||City Softball League Schedule and Results|
|Tennis||Youth and Adult Sports Organizations|
Rain Out Hotline - (520) 837-8110
The Rain Out Hotline for field conditions is updated every time there are field closures in the City due to weather, emergency maintenance issues, or any other unforeseen events. The Hotline is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Messages cannot be left on the Hotline. If you have questions regarding the closures please call the Sports Office at (520) 791-4870 during business hours.
- All athletic field reservations are through the Sports Unit (791-4870)
- Sports field fees
- For field reservations more than 30 days in advance, a Request Form must be completed.
- Tournament requests - please read over the requirements (you are held responsible for the information in this document), fill out the application and return it to the sports office at email@example.com
- All tournament and longstanding league rentals must provide the sports office with a $2 million dollar liabilty insurance policy (view the requirements here).
- Field allocation guidelines and youth organization requirements
- Spring 2020 field closure
- Park supervisor list
- Mail-in registration for Fall Softball will begin June 24, 2019, through July 3, 2019, all mail-in registrations cannot be postmarked prior to June 24, 2019, in order for the team to be signed up. Walk/E-mail/Call-in registration begins July 5, 2019, through July 31, 2019.
- Mail/Walk-in address: 920 S. Randolph Way, Tucson AZ, 85716
- Call-in number: 520-791-4870
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall 2019 season begins August 5, 2019
- Cost is $316 per team of 15 players, $5 each additional player
- League fee covers one scorekeeper, two officials, 10 regular-season games, single-elimination tournament and trophies for league/tournament winners and runners up
- Sign up for the free-agent list. There is no fee to be placed on the list and no guarantee for team placement, the list is a courtesy for coaches.
- If you have participated in the City Softball League please take a moment to fill out this survey, we are looking to improve our leagues and need your input. Thank you for your participation!
For more information, select from the Softball Registration Information below
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Lineup Sheet (pdf)
- Evaluation Form (pdf)
- League fees
- Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ
|(the following Schedule/Results links are to PDF files)|
|Coed E East
Golf Links 2
- Randolph Park, Himmel Park, and Fort Lowell Park tennis centers are managed by Reffkin Tennis Center.
- All other parks' tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Youth Baseball||Youth Soccer||Youth Various Sports|
|District 5 Little League||A.Y.S.O||National Youth Sports|
|District 12 Little League||Pima County||USA Youth Sports|
|Youth Football||Youth Softball||YMCA of Southern Arizona|
|Tucson Youth Football & Spirit||USA Girls Fastpitch||Youth Rugby|
|Southeast Trojans||Baja Girls Fastpitch|
Adult Sports Organizations
|Men's Baseball League||Tucson Women's Soccer League||Tucson Ultimate Frisbee|
|Senior Softball Opportunities Around Tucson||Tucson Metro Soccer League||Adult Rugby|