In-Betweeners Club (ages 12-14)
Supervised summer teen program opportunity for social interaction, games, cooking, community involvement and special activities. Must have completed 5th grade. Payment plan is available. Discount program is available for City of Tucson residents only. No program on July 4th.
Participants may be eligible for the Discount Program; contact Registration Services (520-791-4877) for information.
- Archer Center
- Clements Recreation Center
- El Pueblo Activity Center
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center
- Oury Center
In-Betweener's Club SchoolzOut Camps (Ages 12-14)
Day camps offered at recreation centers during fall, holiday, and spring breaks. Activities are supervised, engaging and fun. Includeds games, sports, social interaction, dance, art projects and nutrition based learning activities. 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fee required. Check EZEEreg.com for more information on locations, dates and cost.
The Junior Staff in Training Program is not a paid position but a program that provides teens with an experience aimed at improving leadership skills and preparing teens ages 14-17 for possible future employment in the field of recreation.
- Call Ismael (Izzy) Galindo at (520) 837-8042 for more information.
- Registration cost: $25 City Residents/ $30 Non-City Residents.
- Junior Staff in Training will be required to attend an orientation prior to starting the program. Orientation will be Saturday, June 1st.
- Junior Staff in Training may work a maximum of 30 hours per week.
- Space is limited and site locations may vary.
Junior Staff in Training participant may be eligible for the Discount Program.