In-Betweeners Club (ages 12-14)
Supervised summer teen program opportunity for social interaction, games, cooking, community involvement and special activities. Must have completed 5th grade. Payment plan is available. Discount program is available for City of Tucson residents only. No program on July 4, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Participants may be eligible for the Discount Program; contact Registration Services, 520-791-4877, for information.
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center
- Fred Archer Center
- Oury Center
- William M. Clements Recreation Center
In-Betweener's Club SchoolzOut Camps (Ages 12-14)
Day camps are offered at recreation centers during fall, holiday, and spring breaks. Activities are supervised, engaging and fun. Includes games, sports, social interaction, dance, art projects, and nutrition-based learning activities. 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fee required. Check EZEEreg.com for more information on locations, dates, and cost.
The focus of the Junior Staff in Training is to provide teens, 14-17 years of age, with an experienced aimed at improving leadership skills, building self-esteem, and preparing them for future employment specifically in the field of recreation. Teens will learn planning, group management, critical thinking skills, how to properly communicate, teamwork, and basic job applications/job interviewing skills. Participants may work a maximum of 30 hours per week. No Program on July 4th, 2022.
- Call Ashley Monka at (520)-837-8020 for more information
- Registration cost: $25 City Residents/ $30 Non-City Residents.
- Junior Staff in Training and parents will be required to attend an orientation prior to starting the program. Orientation will be Saturday, June 4th. Further information will be sent out through email once participants are registered.
- Space is limited and site locations may vary.
Junior Staff in Training participants may be eligible for the Discount Program.