The City of Tucson is updating Plan Tucson, the general plan adopted by Tucson voters in 2013. This update will result in a growth plan that reflects our community’s shared goals and diverse aspirations for the next 20 years. Plan Tucson contains goals and policies that cover a wide range of topics, including housing, water, transportation, parks, community safety, and much more.
Help plan Tucson's future with us by registering to attend a Community Workshop. Virtual and in-person options are available:
- Wed. March 8, 9-11am, Zoom - Virtual
- Tues. March 14, 5:30 – 7:30pm, Donna Liggins Center
- Sat. March 18, 10am – 12pm, Udall Park, Ramada #6
- Wed. March 22, 7 – 8pm, Zoom - Virtual
- Thurs. March 30, 5:30 – 7:30pm, El Pueblo Center (Spanish Workshop)
- Sat. April 8, 10am – 12pm, Lincoln Park, Ramada #1
If you are unable to attend a Community Workshop, you can still Plan With Us by taking the Phase 1 Survey: https://bit.ly/PlanTucsonPhase1Survey
Find out more information about Plan Tucson: plantucson.tucsonaz.gov
We look forward to hearing from and listening to you at one of the upcoming community events.