Reuniting With Your Lost Property
Way too often property is turned into a law enforcement agency, but cannot be returned as a result of poor documentation on the part of the owner. Unless you can provide proof of ownership, your valuables may end up auctioned or worse, in a landfill.
To assist law enforcement with reuniting you with your property & heirlooms:
- Document serial numbers and keep a copy somewhere other than an electronic device that can be lost or stolen
- Apply unique identifying markings to objects
- Photograph valuables
- Maintain purchase receipts
- Report your stolen property & obtain a police case report number
- Consider registering with www.Foundrop.com and visit Tucson Property at www.foundrop.com/organizations/20
“When things go missing, help us help you.”
Thank a TPD Employee and Complaints
Submit a 'thank you' for an interaction you had with a member of our department
You can also call the Division in which the member works.
Submit a complaint about a member of our department
You can also report your complaint to the Office of Professional Standards at 791-4426, or you can call the Division in which the member works.
Follow TPD on FB
, tucson police