The following details outline transit service on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 27, 2014:
· Sun Tran Routes 1 through 99 and the Sun Link streetcar will run on a Sunday schedule on Thanksgiving. Regular service resumes Friday, November 28.
· Sun Express Routes will not be in operation. Regular service resumes Friday, November 28.
· Sun Shuttle fixed-route service and the Sahuarita/Green Valley Sun Shuttle Dial-a-Ride will not be in operation. Sun Shuttle Dial-a-Ride service provided by Discount Cab and Oro Valley Sun Shuttle Dial-a-Ride will offer service from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, for Americans with Disabilities Act-qualified passengers only. Regular service resumes Friday, November 28.
- Sun Van service and hours of operation will mirror the service provided by Sun Tran. Sun Van’s Customer Service Center will be open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- The Customer Service Center for Sun Tran, Sun Shuttle and Sun Link will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist passengers with trip planning needs. On Friday, November 28, the Customer Service Center will return to regular weekday hours of 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Special Services Office, located at 35 W. Alameda, will be closed on Thanksgiving, and will reopen on Friday, November 28, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sun Tran’s Administrative Office, located at 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd., will be closed on Thanksgiving, and will reopen for business on Friday, November 28, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Passengers are advised to consult Sun Tran’s Ride Guide, visit www.suntran.com, or call Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments, call TDD: 520-628-1565) for specific route times and bus information.