Tucson Water will be closed on Monday, January 21, 2019, in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 22.
La oficina del Departamento de Agua estara cerrada el Lunes, 21 de Enero, 2019 en observación del dia de Martin Luther King, Jr. La oficina abrirá el Martes 22 de Enero.
- From the director: Tucson Water is Prepared for Colorado River Shortages
- Career opportunities Water System Operators, Equipment Operation Specialist, Well Maintenance Mechanics
- NewsDrops (links to water-related news) Jan. 11, 2019
- Customer Newsletters Water Matters January 2019 Agua Informativo Enero 2019
- 2018 Status and Quality of the Aquifer
- Monthly Water Quality Reports Annual Water Quality Reports
- November 2018 TARP Monthly Summary Project Report
- Lead Public Health Goal 2019 Program
- Tucson Water Plans, Reports, and Organizational Documents
- About Tucson Water
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.
, , Tucson Water, water conservation, water, WaterSmart, Water Reliability, water efficiency, water, drought status,
, CAP water, Tucson sustainability, water, Tucson Water service area, water, learn about water resources, contact water, drink water, department for water, watering,
, more water, experience water, play in water,
about tucson water
, water leaks,
, water budget,
, sewage water, water, get info about water, water main, water line, water flood,
water in tucson
, about water,