Tucson Water offers a urinal rebate program to commercial and industrial customers who purchase and install new, high-efficiency urinals to save water and save money.
- $200 for each WaterSense certified high-efficiency urinal
- $200 for each water-free urinal
- Applicants must submit a W-9 form for rebates $600 or more, which are subject to tax, and will be issued a 1099-MISC for miscellaneous income. The W-9 form requires submitting your social security number.
- Tucson Water’s Commercial and Industrial customers who replace older, inefficient urinals with an EPA WaterSense-certified flushing model or a water-free urinal.
- Call Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office at 520-791-4331 to inquire about eligibility before making your purchase.
- Only WaterSense certified high-efficiency urinals qualify for the rebate.
WaterSense Certification (insert WaterSense logo here)
Look for the WaterSense logo to select a urinal that qualifies for the rebate and meets water efficiency and performance standards.
WaterSense certified high-efficiency urinals are held to standards that include offering superior flush performance and using permanent surfaces that inhibit stains and odors. To carry the label, products are independently tested and certified to meet EPA criteria.
How to Apply
- High-Efficiency Urinal Rebate Program application form (187 KB)
- High-Efficiency Urinal Rebate Program brochure
For more information, call 520-791-4331 or email Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office (PICO).
Esta información está disponible en Español. Por favor llame al 520-791-4331.
Disposing of Old Urinals
- If you have City of Tucson commercial garbage collection, place the old urinal(s) in your dumpster.
- Urinals may also be taken to Los Reales Landfill as part of a commercial load.
- If you have commercial collection from another firm, check with them regarding disposal. Information on other landfills in the area .
Did You Know?
- Replace one urinal that uses 1.5 gallons per flush or more and you may save more than 4,000 gallons of water per year, depending on use. You may also reduce the costs of your water and sewer bills.
- High-efficiency urinal prices are comparable to those for regular urinals and toilets. Tucson Water recommends that you compare dealer prices.